MY SOULMATE


FEMALE OF THE SPECIES

The way she makes me feel
Greater Need
Dream Come True
V-Day
1 Year
31
Sacred Night


SITES I LIKE TO VISIT


Clothing Optional
Grab.com
Libertas
Obiwan's UFO Free Paranormal Page
Be Jane
Most Haunted
Oceangram
Cinema Treasures
New Orleans Blaze
Books Unbound
LUSH
GhostVillage

LINKS


The 

current mood of CatsSapphire at www.imood.com



Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst
help


Google 

PageRank Checker Tool





Powered by Blogger



The WeatherPixie

Monday, November 20, 2006

goodbye

Dear Blogging Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I make this post today.

Something has happened in my relationship with DF that I never dreamt would happen, but at the same time, in fairness to her, it is understandable. She has decided that she needs some time and space to sort through her life. All of you who have read our blogs in depth know everything that we have been through together and how much her life has flipped upside down. As much as it pains me to say it, she is not ready to be in another long term relationship.

I realise that some of you are privy to information I shared with you one on one, but that is really irrelevant to us. I think that aspect of things only served to prove, in some respect, what was ultimately needed by DF: time.

DF and I are going to remain friends because neither of us can just walk away from things. I'm not pretending that the pain has gone away because it hasn't. It's hard to make the sudden change from having my life planned out with someone I love deeply to jumping back to give her space. It will take time, but hopefully the pain will ease.

I appreciate all of your support and hope that none of you will harbour any ill feelings toward DF because of this, as I do not.

I have set up a new blog, but will not be deleting this one. I merely changed all of the posts to drafts and will leave everything as is. If you'd like to be directed to the new blog, please email me or leave word here.

Thank you all for being a part of our journey together. It has been an incredible time for me and I wouldn't change it for anything.

~Sapphire~

27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here for you, hugs from the east coast. take care, ~s~

20 November, 2006 15:41  
Blogger SassyFemme said...

{{{{{S}}}}}

20 November, 2006 16:18  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

You are handling this with such courage and maturity -- i'm proud to know you, ~S~.

I'm always here for you, you know that.

Huge hugs,
Minx

20 November, 2006 16:23  
Blogger Trinity2 said...

I'm so very sorry to hear that! And, I've just found you two. Hang in there and please keep me in the loop on your new site.

20 November, 2006 16:41  
Blogger Françoise said...

I've been reading for month sbu seldom let any comment. I would like to keep up with you though, and get your new blog's adress...

21 November, 2006 00:13  
Blogger High Maintenance Femme said...

my heart pangs for you both. And of course I want your new address.

21 November, 2006 02:25  
Blogger Becky said...

My heart goes out to you. We seem to be in the same boat. You write with such grace and dignity when I know that your heart is breaking inside.

Please let me know where to find your new blog. My thoughts are with you, and DF. This must be hard for her too.

21 November, 2006 07:14  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

It has taken me freakin' FOREVER to get to leave a comment on here. Oh honey I am so sorry that things aren't going as you had hoped but you are a wonderful person to remain friends with DF and to give her the time and space she needs. Sometimes those gifts are the best gifts of all and the hardest ones to give. You have my email, I would like to remain accessible to your blog.

21 November, 2006 10:29  
Blogger Unbalanced said...

{{{{S}}}} We are here for you. Just know that.

21 November, 2006 10:38  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Oh wow... it pains me to see you go through this dear friend but I am happy to see you putting yourself first, valuing yourself to know that you deserve someone there for you whole heartedly... I ditto Minxy and think that you are handling this in an incredible and noble and my god so mature way... I do not know if I would have been able to do the same were I in the same boat as you!

Forgive my not having been able to be there in an extensive a manner as I would have liked to but my own life is spiraling out of control but yes, do stay in touch and YES, I would LOVE your new address!

All my love to yo brave friend!

21 November, 2006 10:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

big hugs and heartfelt sorrow for your loss. change is a hard thing to deal with, and you seem to be handling things with such grace and composure.

i would love to have your new site address...it would be a loss to lose track of you.

21 November, 2006 11:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have really just started reading this! But I had read back thru some of your archives...if you are willing, I'd like to check out your new blog! If not, that is cool too.

Good luck to you.

21 November, 2006 12:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think that you and DF are the same person. I must say, that you are a brilliant writer.

21 November, 2006 15:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I just found this place!

21 November, 2006 15:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my email is froggiee14@yahoo.com
would love to have your new blog address.

21 November, 2006 18:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear this is happening I too found your blgo a short while ago, be great to keep up on you my email is psycoman31@hotmail.com

21 November, 2006 18:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish you both the best...

and i would love to read your new blog. (luann919@comcast.net) :)

21 November, 2006 18:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

problem commenting..not sure if im going to double post grr
Ill email you
xx

22 November, 2006 06:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck. can i have your new blog address please. my address is prettybabe@mac.com

23 November, 2006 06:53  
Blogger jromer said...

please know that my thoughts and hopes are with you both. please let me know of your new blog. annarom3r@yahoo.com

23 November, 2006 11:55  
Blogger Becky said...

I forgot to leave an email address where you could forward the location for your new blog.

Please include me on the guest list for the new blog. Becky.hood@gmail.com.

Thanks

23 November, 2006 13:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have your new blog address please.
eri.taz@hotmail.com

23 November, 2006 15:26  
Blogger nopapergown said...

I don't believe this story has reached its final page. Keep the faith and stay strong. :)

23 November, 2006 16:37  
Blogger Lisa said...

So very sorry to read this has happened. I wish you all the best at healing and eventually moving on when you're ready.

I think this is the first time I may have commented on your blog, but I have been reading of your journey with DF with many months now, possibly from the onset...I would really like to keep up with how you're doing. camrya@paradise.net.nz

Take care S *hugs*

24 November, 2006 12:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I've been there before, it's not a happy place. Anyway, I was wondering if you could post a link to your new site, for all of us who are too shy to ask directly. I've been following your story for some time, and I must say; I'm an addict.

24 November, 2006 13:40  
Blogger The Lady said...

i really do feel sorry for everything that happened...

be strong... it may really not be that easy but you'll get over it in time...

you'll be in my prayers...

please let me know about your new blog...

Regards.

29 November, 2006 23:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry things didn't work out for you. Maybe in time things will change? Please e-mail me the link to you new blog.

Take care of yourslef.

01 December, 2006 11:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home